Apprentice Teacher Evaluation Forms
Focused Proficiency Observations
Observation Schedules and Documentation
- Cooperating Teacher (PDF 52 KB)
- University Facilitator (PDF 50 KB)
- Field Supervisor (PDF 48 KB)
- DocuSign LINKS
- FIELD SUPERVISORS - FIRST CONTACT LINK (Use this ONLY for the first contact for Field Supervisors)
- APPRENTICE TEACHERS FIELD HOURS Weekly Logs LINK
- OBSERVERS (University Facilitators, Field Supervisors, Clinical Faculty) LINK
- Additional Clarification Steps (123.54 KB)
- FINAL EVALUATION LINK Initiated by the University Facilitator and the Field Supervisor for their last evaluation of the semester, and signed by Cooperating Teacher and Apprentice Teacher. NOTE: Select your role using the drop-down menu under the signature line.
- UTBox - access through your INVITE email or this LINK
The Mid Semester Evaluation (Word document 39.5 KB) SAMPLE (Word document 48KB) is a comprehensive evaluation filled out by both the Cooperating Teacher and the University Facilitator. Its main purpose is to provide the Apprentice Teacher with feedback.
The Final Evaluation (Word document 25.37 KB) SAMPLE (Word document 30KB) is completed by both the University Facilitator and Cooperating Teacher at the end of the semester. After a three way conference to review the evaluation, all parties must sign the form before it can be placed in the Apprentice Teacher's University File.